
My beautiful Maddie right before her Christmas concert tonight. She did a great job. She was in the front row singing her heart out ...and being the bashful thing that she is, elbowed anyone who threatened to upstage her.

In her heely's earlier today. They were hand-me-downs...believe me, I would never pay money for this ugly of a shoe. I'm still bitter over buying crocs... the absolute ugliest of all shoes.
We have to say goodbye to Meg and Rob. Very fun to have around, these two!
And they fit in perfectly in South Florida. They like to carry around their cardigans like they were a couple of old geezers ... it might be 80 degrees but you never know when a cool breeze might sneak up on you:) I'll post the rest of the pics we took with them soon.
We'll miss you guys... come back soon!
4 comments:
I felt bad for the German children who stared in horror at my feet when we first moved here. I would stand in line for ice cream with them in my orange crocs while they whispered and looked at me like i was a large alien that landed on their street. But, they were the only shoes I could wear when I was pregnant once my feet swelled:)
i can't believe you let her wear those shoes. bethany & I always "joke" about knocking those kids down.
Michelle -I know you'll cut me some slack on the crocs comment. No matter how comfy they might be, they're weird looking, no?
I know my opinion is in the minority but I think only pregnant women or people who are gardening should be wearing them!
For the record, yes, I noticed the perfectly straightened hair. Yet ANOTHER pat on the back for the best mom!
Post a Comment