Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So long Lovelies!

That's the bad part about these visits! I'm too sad for it to come to an end.

Instead of a beautiful picture on the beach, I'll settle for this photo taken at 4:30 this morning on our way out the door.

Love to you both...
Come back soon so I can defend my title as reigning queen of Uno and Jenga.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well mom looks hot as usual...i need some make up though. eesh!

Anonymous said...

I know the time together was special. Sorry about your photos. That hurts! I gave myself a new Mac laptop for Christmas and have been "holed up" in the basement trying to learn to make movies. I go down there in the morning to learn one thing and emerge that evening staggering up for water and food. But, I'm getting closer. Do you have iLife on your computer? Also, check out "Memory Mixer" -- great digital scrapping software. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

LWM...oh my dear how I understand that feeling when the visits are over. Family is such a GIFT.

Michelle D said...

Man, I hope I age as well as your mine and mine. Your Mom looks beautiful!