Sunday, December 9, 2007

We went out on Friday night and got our tree. I think it's just about the most flawless tree we've ever chosen.

See that? By the way I phrased you can't tell we went out and got our first artificial tree. I feel a tiny bit ashamed admitting it. We are real tree people from real tree families! But the prices of trees around these parts are quite ridiculous (and dead within the week)
We'll probably return to the real-tree scene in the future, but for now I'll just make do with some pine-scented candles.


Improvising when you don't have a fireplace:

Getting ready for good times at the company Christmas party. Boy howdy, is there anyone out there who loves a company party more than me?!
The highlight of this years: A woman I just met lamenting the fact that there are no strip clubs allowed in our county. I know I look like someone who might be outraged at that kind of injustice, but I'm really not. Not coincidentally we left about five minutes later.

Why the kids live for the weekends - Evening story time and morning pillow fights

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look smokin hot! lovin' the cleve!

Laura said...

when you're as stacked as I am, you can't help show some cleve.
(oh, maybe that explains the strip club comment...hmmmmmm)

Michelle said...

WHAT? No strip clubs? (Can you hear the disbelief in my typing?) OK, now that that horror is out of the way...uh, right.

You and Pat look absolutely lovely :-) And as far as the weekends go, that is exactly how it is in our house as well. I might as well fade into the background because it is completely the Daddy show when Mike is home.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...you are smokin' hot! What a great family!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea with stockings.

You look wonderful in that dress!