Monday, December 17, 2007


Williams-Sonoma has nothin' on me!

We have been loving their peppermint bark, but it's a little pricey, so I made some this weekend for my chocoholic husband and he thought it was just as good, if not better (probably not true... just a ploy to get me to keep making more)
Very easy to make -just a layer each of dark and white chocolate with crushed peppermint. Very tasty and pretty enough to give away. Since it's being consumed as fast as it's put away, I wouldn't know about the giving it away part yet.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

My absolute favorite holiday treat! I would eat a whole package by myself. It looks great. I might have to try it.

Anonymous said...

wow that looks so awesome! save me some...which i guess really means, make some more saturday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

what a teaser!! i'll have to try it...looks wonderful!

Heather said...

Wow, did you take that picture? What a great shot! It looks so yummy and the picture could go in a magazine.

Laura said...

thanks, I did take the picture. My kids are a little tired of me taking their pictures, so I practice on anything that doesn't move.

Mrs. Sofa said...

tried it, no where near as pretty as yours. Ended up throwing it out since it didn't even set. Would you be willing to share the brand of chocolate you used...please :)

Anonymous said...

I'll e-mail you the directions for how I made it