I've been taking lots of pictures of the kids enjoying their new things (to make up for the hundred or so pictures that I lost) I couldn't resist posting a few of Sean enjoying a gift that came in the mail this morning from Uncle Rob (aka Uncle Wob) I was only allowed to take a few before he told me I had to watch him from inside the house.
Have you know Michael has one! Little Miss Florida Sunshine...the Browns are actually pretty good since you left! Don't go bashing my Browns! Our new motto up here is BELIEVEland!!!
6 comments:
I love it!! Go NOLES!!!
how adorable!!
I thought it was supposed to be a Browns jersey.
yeah, it was... but as it turns out there was never any requests for Browns jerseys, so they just stopped making 'em.
Have you know Michael has one! Little Miss Florida Sunshine...the Browns are actually pretty good since you left! Don't go bashing my Browns! Our new motto up here is BELIEVEland!!!
Oh, Robin... you're such a loyal fan.
I root for the Browns... but I never pass up an opportunity to bust hubby's chops!
Post a Comment