Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sad beyond Words

I have no pictures of our Christmas eve, our Christmas morning - our sunset at the beach... Nothing... I accidentally wiped out my whole card before downloading it. What a horrible feeling. So many memories captured and now gone.
I had such an amazing time with my mom and sister and really cherished a sweet picture I took of them
in front of the sunset. Now hopefully that picture will just stay in my head!

I took one final picture before we sent everyone off to bed - now I at least have one picture of our day.
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Michelle D said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry:( I get melodramatic about losing photos. When Erik and I were first married he wiped out our card on accident of the first pictures I took of my pregnancy with Jack. I didn't talk to him for two days. I'm trying to ease up. Losing pictures is very sad. Glad you are having a wonderful holiday with family. The beach for Christmas sounds divine. I haven't seen the ocean is so long...

Anonymous said...

That is so sad! I know how you feel, I lost mine and Jamie's honeymoon pictures:( I was sick to my stomach for days.

MKB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. We are visiting with family and Erickson was playing with my camera today and almost did the same thing with pictures I had taken over the last few days. Luckily I grabbed the camera away from him as soon as I saw what he was about to do.

Just cherish the memories!