I think it's time for me to start a secret blog. I have been envying a friend who has a blog that no one in her family knows about. I wrote a post earlier today and half an hour later I went and deleted it ... so if you snuck in during that little window - congratulations! a peek at the real me!! colorful, no??
Here's a look at our evening. We nearly missed the kids Christmas pageant. It's been on my calendar as Friday night all along. Do you think I could count on Sean to set me straight? This is the kid who tells me that he's playing a sheep and it turns out he was one of the wise men. Wise indeed.
It took a lot of convincing to get Kate on stage but she had a great time once she was there. She got really into it. Apparently all she needed to feel comfortable was to take her shoes off:
Sportin' a new do
5 comments:
i missed it...you are going to have to call me or email me and fill me in! Can't tease me with a post like this. I love love love love love love love Kate's new do!
what did you write? its killing me!
kate's hair is too cute!
darn, I missed that window. I'll be waiting for you to start that secret blog...I feel like I need one too. In the words of a friend and fellow blogger "if you don't have anything nice to say - then blog about it"
Your children are SO adorable!
Amber- You're the "friend" I was talking about - I didn't want to say "my cousin whose name rhymes with Shmamber" - but I thought your hubby and in-laws didn't know about it? Did they catch on??
It was nothing that juicy - just a lot of colorful language. A bad couple of days topped off by finding out about the pageant a few hours before it started. I think there might have even been a couple wtf's thrown in for good measure- apparently i wasn't thinking about my parents and in-laws who read it and would surely be praying for my soul. I will be starting a seperate blog so I'll let you know.
Shmamber...oh, no one would have guessed that- just kidding.
I don't think the hub knows about it unless he' been snooping on me and the in-laws def. not, but mother does.
sorry mom if your reading this, but there are some things I still wouldn't feel comfortable talking about if I knew you were reading it...like things that ONLY married people do when they love each other :)lol
And there are some readers that I don't feel completely comfortable using my "french" words around;)
Post a Comment