Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Everyone has a hard-to-shop-for person on their Christmas list.

Well,
look no further.

Put that in a gift basket with some home-made peppermint bark and call it a day.


4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Dear Lord. I have never laughed so hard! That site is absolutely hillarious. Did you read the FAQ? Where did you find this? I see it is sold in Naples....have you really used it? I know the two finger wave of "I wouldn't go in there if I were you!"

Anonymous said...

Ha! I wanted to leave a P.S. to you about our little wave but didn't want to go there... glad you did:)
I have never used it ... but will totally stock up if I'm ever near that store.

bakerbites said...

Rats....we have our Christmas party tomorrow night. Wouldn't this have been a fabulous white elephant gift. How funny! Dang!

Anonymous said...

I know some people I'd like to give this to for Christmas.