Friday, December 21, 2007

This is a new one, even for us


Anyone who knows Kate, knows she is very comfortable in her own skin. A little nudity -hers or yours- doesn't phase her a bit.
This morning we all woke up late. It was after 7:30 and we have to leave at 8. I rushed them all through breakfast then went in my room to finish getting ready. From there I saw the clock and yelled for them to "stop whatever you're doing and go get in the car." Soon after, I jumped in the car and we took off.
We pulled into the drop-off lane at Maddie's school where I turned around to say goodbye...and that's when I saw Kitty... In all her glory... Buck naked.
Do you think either of her siblings bothered to tell me what was going on? They hadn't even noticed! I take full responsibility. She was only following my instructions. Apparently she was in the middle of taking off her jammies when I started barking my orders.
She does get credit for putting her flip flops on though. That's my girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love that she is comfortable in her own skin ... literally! Well, I do anyway.

Anonymous said...

I have never laughed so hard!! This is a great story.

Anonymous said...

oh that is so classic!! no photos to capture the moment?