Alright, after I just said I've never ordered anything off an infomercial - I just went and did it!
But this looked too good to be true!
Any girl knows dry cracked heels are inevitable in the summer - or all year round if
you live here. So I saw this amazing little gadget called a ped-egg and I'm sure it will work like a charm ... Why??? well, duh, because they said it will and surely they wouldn't lie!
(crossing my fingers, but it's only $10 so I won't curse too much if it doesn't work like the charm they say it does)
~~~
Speaking of cursing... I heard a lot of that from the hubby at 5 am this morning when the battery in our smoke alarm started beeping every 10 seconds.
After the first obnoxious beep: "Oh, sh-t"
The second beep: "SH-T!!!"
Third and fourth beep: the f-bomb reared it's ugly head.
It was hard not to chuckle as I wondered if he thought the cursing would magically make it stop -But I didn't dare move a muscle, lest he suggest I go drag the ladder out and try to find a new battery.
That kind of job decidedly falls under the "guy category"
But this looked too good to be true!
Any girl knows dry cracked heels are inevitable in the summer - or all year round if
you live here. So I saw this amazing little gadget called a ped-egg and I'm sure it will work like a charm ... Why??? well, duh, because they said it will and surely they wouldn't lie!(crossing my fingers, but it's only $10 so I won't curse too much if it doesn't work like the charm they say it does)
~~~
Speaking of cursing... I heard a lot of that from the hubby at 5 am this morning when the battery in our smoke alarm started beeping every 10 seconds.
After the first obnoxious beep: "Oh, sh-t"
The second beep: "SH-T!!!"
Third and fourth beep: the f-bomb reared it's ugly head.
It was hard not to chuckle as I wondered if he thought the cursing would magically make it stop -But I didn't dare move a muscle, lest he suggest I go drag the ladder out and try to find a new battery.
That kind of job decidedly falls under the "guy category"
10 comments:
It's kind of like a cheese grater for your heels huh?
ewww... that makes it sound so gross!
But, yes, that's exactly what it is.
I think I remember other episodes, but could have been a sister (who ordered the bikini wax?)
and 5am??? mine usually go off at 2am!!!! with similar sentiments
mom
Oh shiz... I forgot all about that waxing stuff. But I think all four girls bought some.
Ok, I'll change the title to "aaack, I'm an even bigger liar than I thought"
how nice of you mommy - your first comment is to call me out:)
just doing my job! but with fond memories.
mom
ummm...yeah, bethany & i got the nads. i am still scarred from it!!!!
You should have clarified that "nads" is a type of waxing cream.
Announcing that you've got nads will confuse (and intrigue) people.
eeeww...yeah, it does sound like something pretty nast, huh!? oops!! :)
umm...Bed, Bath & Beyond already has it. I was thinking about getting it but now I can just wait for your comments.
cheese grater...gross mom!
I know you will let us all know how it is.
so the nads is a flop? I always wanted to order that! darn!
Post a Comment