I made a little joke yesterday in the comment section about being a closet vegetarian. After reading this article I think I might consider coming out of the closet.
And the prayer might be... Oh Lord, please don't let this cow be pumped full of hormones ...and for the love of all that is holy.. don't let it be the clone of good ol' Elsie.
5 comments:
Thanks, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....
God gave us red meat and red wine to enjoy. Just stick with the real thing (organic?) ... and say a prayer before you chow down!
And the prayer might be...
Oh Lord, please don't let this cow be pumped full of hormones ...and for the love of all that is holy.. don't let it be the clone of good ol' Elsie.
Sweetums, I said, "real" and "organic"didn't I?
yes, you did... I was just being silly.
Post a Comment