Maddie has been hoping beyond hope that she would need glasses.
Apparently they're cool these days.
She has been living for her eye doctor appointment today, sure that she would leave with orders for a new pair of specs.
She is far sighted but the doc left it up to us and said she can hold off for a
good while. He tried telling her all the reasons she should be glad, but she left feeling dejected. At least she got these radical shades to wear for the afternoon.
Apparently they're cool these days.
She has been living for her eye doctor appointment today, sure that she would leave with orders for a new pair of specs.
She is far sighted but the doc left it up to us and said she can hold off for a
good while. He tried telling her all the reasons she should be glad, but she left feeling dejected. At least she got these radical shades to wear for the afternoon.
4 comments:
Radical indeed. How does that saying go...what was old will be new again? One of my heroes, also known as my soon-to-be 95 year old Grandmother, has been wearing those shades for years!
I love it. Ain't no sun gettin' in those eyes! ha!
Seeing how gorgeous she looks in those shades, I understand why she wants a pair. Smokin'!
The newest generation of Team Tool members! Twin Day for her and mommy with your shades like that. They have to have a matching pair at your favorite store!
So, you'll have to twist this to fit "today's kid", but you have to convince her 2 eyes are totally better than 4. My eyes are so bad and got that way when I was young that I remember the sad day when I couldn't play my Gameboy anymore because I couldn't see the darn thing! And, even now, as ripe as I am, about every 6 mos., I notice that I can't read the TV guide anymore--can you imagine not being able to see TV?! (The horror!!)
Time for an upgrade!
Post a Comment