At first, I was a little freaked out by the first picture, but it's hilarious! You look like you have it all together...when will that ever happen for me?
Oh heavens, you're at a tough stage -when my first two were that age my poor husband came home to a crying mess of a mommy more times than I want to remember (that picture is from the photobooth on the computer... hours of fun for the kids!)
I need to find a time management class because apparantly I suck at it. I can't seem to get anything done around the house. Thankfully hubby gets home after midnight so my crying mess of a mommy is already passed out asleep :)
4 comments:
At first, I was a little freaked out by the first picture, but it's hilarious!
You look like you have it all together...when will that ever happen for me?
Oh heavens, you're at a tough stage -when my first two were that age my poor husband came home to a crying mess of a mommy more times than I want to remember
(that picture is from the photobooth on the computer... hours of fun for the kids!)
I need to find a time management class because apparantly I suck at it. I can't seem to get anything done around the house.
Thankfully hubby gets home after midnight so my crying mess of a mommy is already passed out asleep :)
That photo is hilarious--the photo booth one! You're too fun!
Post a Comment