Friday, January 11, 2008

This would explain another black eye

This morning Kate and I were on our way home from driving the older kids to school. We pull up to a red light and Kate asked me to roll down her window. Sure, why not. The next thing I hear is...
"Hey You! You're BALD!!! How silly is that!?!"
A quick glance to my left reveals that she was in fact stating the obvious. And he did unfortunately have his window down. Thank the good Lord the light immediately turned green.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Oh My Word! She is hillarious! How did you handle that one?!

MKB said...

So, you think it happened during the night....must of had a bald guy in her dream....

Amy said...

Laura, just wanted to let you know that I am a "lurker" -- kind of a creepy word -- anyway, I have been reading your blog since Michelle told me you guys reconnected. I love your stories, your family is beautiful -- thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That's what she'd say to my bald husband. Our nephew once asked him "where is your hair?"

Anonymous said...

you'll have to remind kate how bald she was and maddie prayed for her to have hair!