Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Post for someone...

...who gets "a little bummed out every morning" when she sees that there isn't a new post!
There's just not much exciting going on!


Pat's out golfing and the kids and I are hanging out at home. I somehow convinced the kids that it would be fun to ignore the doorbell this afternoon. It seems someone is ringing our doorbell every ten minutes; that's assuming the door's locked ... if it's not, they just let themselves in.
So, this is Kate on her 4th outfit of the day. In Maddie's jammies and a random hat she found. Singing Somewhere over the Rainbow on her stage.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Thank goodness getting a little lost without your posts. :) -Robin

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too!

Anonymous said...

thanks honey...being that someone who gets bummed out out without my 'fix'...I'll have to wait until I get home to see kate on stage...lurlene's computer doesn't go there. love, mom

Anonymous said...

well now it did. it's sooo kate!