Thursday, January 10, 2008

Don't Mess with Me!


Kate got her first shiner a few days ago. We have no idea how this happened. We put her to bed the other night ... she woke up with a black eye. The problem is that she keeps making up outlandish stories about how it happened.... She even had everyone convinced that a neighbor kid punched her in the eye (including the kids parents)
I know I'm being paranoid, but I really think her teacher was giving me the evil eye when I picked her up today. God only knows what she told them.

2 comments:

Michelle D said...

Sounds like she has a marvelous imagination:) I love her expression.

Michelle said...

Yikes! That is a good one. Michael and Erick have both had horrible bruises on their faces at one time or another and the looks I received when I took them out were terrible! Actually, this year for Erick's first day of preschool he had a black eye from a mosquito bite. No lie. He has horrible reactions to mosquito bites and his eye swelled up the day before school and then after the swelling went down the skin was all bruised. Try telling that one to the teacher!