In an attempt to get the rest of the Christmas stuff back in their boxes, I put the kids in my bed this morning with some cartoons. Every once in a while Maddie would poke her head out to let me know about something amazing she had seen in a commercial:
"Mom, did you know that it's very important that all senior citizens wear a Life Alert?"
and
"Hurry come look at this purse they're selling for only $19.99!! It will organize a table full of junk and even has room for a water bottle! Can you believe it?!"
I distinctly remember getting sucked into every commercial like that, thinking 'if they say it's the greatest invention ever, then it must be true!!'
"Mom, did you know that it's very important that all senior citizens wear a Life Alert?"
and
"Hurry come look at this purse they're selling for only $19.99!! It will organize a table full of junk and even has room for a water bottle! Can you believe it?!"
I distinctly remember getting sucked into every commercial like that, thinking 'if they say it's the greatest invention ever, then it must be true!!'
7 comments:
I distinctly remember getting sucked into every commercial like that, thinking 'if they say it's the greatest invention ever, then it must be true!!'-- You still do.
true... but I can honestly say I've never ordered anything off a commercial before!
Thank God for small victories, eh?
isnt an infomercial really just a long commercial... & haven't you ordered things off an infomercial?
NO!
I wait until they are in the stores --and then I buy them
(huge diff)
O.K., I admit it, I wanted a topsy tail so bad I was sure I'd die if I never got one:)
Chris bought those vacuum bags huge waste of money. They all had holes in them and wouldn't shrink. Michael is into that epoxy putty that can fix a broken mug. It is now in Target and he is begging for it!
Post a Comment