OK Y'all... I have been spending hours -HOURS- trying to get my blog all printed out in a lovely book via Blurb - which several people have recommended... several people who I am not very happy with right now! If anyone out there has a better suggestion for publishing I would LOVE to hear it. The whole point of this was so I wouldn't have to spend hours getting everything put together ...and I would be mortified to tell you the number of hours I have spent so far trying to get this together! Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe check LuLu or u-build-a-book. I don't have any experience in this area but those might be other options.
(I found you from your comment at meg's blog the other day!)
-Kara
You could have always called one of us people that you aren't very happy with and we could've told you some tricks to help you not spend hours on it. Imagine the time I have spent making one book out of two years worth of blogs. It is far less than you would've spent scrapbooking which was also the point so remember that. The glass is half full pookie!
How cool is that. I had no idea about this. I'll be coming to you for help whenever I decide to do it.
Now I don't feel as guilty for my infrequent journaling about the kids.
Oh no, this is not good news, I have been putting off making a blog book for awhile now just cause I was afraid it would take a lot of work and now with this post I might put it off even longer. I'll have to check with Steph and Robin to see how they did it and if they have any shortcut suggestions. Blurb is the only one I have heard of so let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment