I think those liberals down there are getting to you! ORGANIC!!! You going to become a vegan next? (No offense to any vegans reading this blog....or you liberals....)
I knew you'd roll your eyes! No, the jelly is not - but there's no added sugar or hfcs. Now go eat a spoonful of Jif and wash it down with some un-organic whole milk!
Forget about the ingredients, what about Kate's dirty feet on the counter next to the sandwich! I will be more careful where I make my sandwiches from now on.
I'm envious of all the organicans. I feel like I'm falling behind in that area and a part of me feels like it's unfair to the children...our budget just isn't very giving for us to completely make that change.
I would love to do organic as well – it’s not just a budget buster where we live Mrs. Sofa it is next to impossible…our grocery stores here have about a ½ an isle dedicated to organic. There is that one store downtown but not only are the prices outrageous the employees are awful.
that's why I love Costco! If you have one, you can actually afford to do a lot of organic on a budget. And if we are ever so lucky to get a Trader Joe's here, my life will be complete.
Love organic! And I look out for the HFCS too, it's bad stuff. It's funny that this post about Kate making a sandwich turned into talk about organic products, but you go girl!
14 comments:
You need to introduce her to Jif: upgrade the cuisine.
Jif doesn't offer an organic option -come on dad, live in the now.
Organic, Shmorganic. Was the jelly organic?
I think those liberals down there are getting to you! ORGANIC!!! You going to become a vegan next? (No offense to any vegans reading this blog....or you liberals....)
I knew you'd roll your eyes!
No, the jelly is not - but there's no added sugar or hfcs.
Now go eat a spoonful of Jif and wash it down with some un-organic whole milk!
Robin-
I'm a closet vegetarian and a huge liberal -but I don't take any offense. (since your mom lives a couple hours away from me)
Forget about the ingredients, what about Kate's dirty feet on the counter next to the sandwich! I will be more careful where I make my sandwiches from now on.
First off - Amen for organic! We get teased a lot too:)
Second - your kitchen is absolutely spotless - I'm impressed.
Third - Love the ring and the knee in the sandwich. It's the little details I love:)
I'm envious of all the organicans. I feel like I'm falling behind in that area and a part of me feels like it's unfair to the children...our budget just isn't very giving for us to completely make that change.
I would love to do organic as well – it’s not just a budget buster where we live Mrs. Sofa it is next to impossible…our grocery stores here have about a ½ an isle dedicated to organic. There is that one store downtown but not only are the prices outrageous the employees are awful.
that's why I love Costco! If you have one, you can actually afford to do a lot of organic on a budget. And if we are ever so lucky to get a Trader Joe's here, my life will be complete.
Have you ever been to a Whole Foods? That, you would really love.
Love organic! And I look out for the HFCS too, it's bad stuff. It's funny that this post about Kate making a sandwich turned into talk about organic products, but you go girl!
Megan- our whole foods opens in a couple months:)
Heather - I agree: HFCS is the devil. It's ridiculous the number of food and drinks have that in it.
Post a Comment