Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another late night for dad = cereal for dinner and putting off homework for swim time.



A new first for me yesterday: making tomato sauce. I feel like I'm that much closer to vacuuming in my high heels and pearls.












This is probably a first AND a last. I was feeling all great about this until I realized it probably cost about four times as much as buying it prepared... not even factoring in the two and half hour process it takes.
(so much for the high heels and pearls)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sooo impressed with you!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! You're amazing.
I bought a food mill a few years just for the purpose of straining my tomatoes. I think I've used it once -- about the same number of times I've vacuumed in pearls and heels.

MKB said...

You're too darn cool. I have a food mill too. I've only used it so far for applesauce, but when I've got some extra $$ to burn, I might try to make some tomato sauce!!

Michelle D said...

I think you should at least get a shot in heels, pearls, an old Hoover and that calm smile they used to wear so well:)

And I thought waffles was a big deal - for me:) Erik's been out of town since Monday & comes home tomorrow - yay!