Maddie came out of the pool yesterday .. and as her hair was drying I noticed her evil curl start to appear. Haven't seen that in a while. It reminded me of my favorite picture of her and Sean as my chubby-ubby babies.
Gotta love the evil curl, as a fellow evil curl bearer! There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead and when she was good she was very very good. And when she was bad she was very very bad. :)Love the picture of them then and now!
the funny thing about that picture- Kate can't stand not to be included, so she kept sneaking her head in front of theirs... I think I had to take 5 shots before I got one that she wasn't the center of!
All my curls are evil and untamable. And it was Mae West who said, "When I'm good I'm very good, and when I'm bad, I'm better." Although, let's not emulate MW (well, we can, but not our kids.) They are so cute....and how fast they grow up.
10 comments:
Gotta love the evil curl, as a fellow evil curl bearer! There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead and when she was good she was very very good. And when she was bad she was very very bad. :)Love the picture of them then and now!
Love even more how you cut Kate out of the picture! tee hee just noticed that one! :)
the funny thing about that picture- Kate can't stand not to be included, so she kept sneaking her head in front of theirs... I think I had to take 5 shots before I got one that she wasn't the center of!
The curl is not evil: it is beguiling.
OMG!! I LOVE that picture of them! So cute!!!
All my curls are evil and untamable. And it was Mae West who said, "When I'm good I'm very good, and when I'm bad, I'm better." Although, let's not emulate MW (well, we can, but not our kids.)
They are so cute....and how fast they grow up.
OH! So cute--this is the first time I could get them to show up (the photos) or I would've been the first to comment!
That baby photo is gorgeous! I always wanted curls:)
Love the then and now pictures!!
Oh what cute babies! I love the baby fat!
Post a Comment